I spent late last night taking pictures of myself with the Webcam and watching the last episode of Friends. I was about to go to the KP Dance "The Light", but they charged $7 admission, and seeing that it was going to mainly be hip hop and rap music, and the fact that I usually go by myself anyway and dance by myself anyway, I passed. If it were free, I would have brought my and my massive cajones. But never fear, there should be a dance in the future. Hopefully.
The had another candlelight vigil for the September 11 tragedy in the Price Center. It's already September 27, why are we still mulling over it? I thought President Bush told us to move on with our lives, but every week here we are having vigils again and again. Many of us have paid our respects and move on past the tragedy. But if we keep stopping our lives to acknowledge the past, the terrorists have won. The point is that we want our lives to be back to normal. It's not important about the number of vigils we have, it's the fact that inside we still remember those affected by the tragedy.
The had another candlelight vigil for the September 11 tragedy in the Price Center. It's already September 27, why are we still mulling over it? I thought President Bush told us to move on with our lives, but every week here we are having vigils again and again. Many of us have paid our respects and move on past the tragedy. But if we keep stopping our lives to acknowledge the past, the terrorists have won. The point is that we want our lives to be back to normal. It's not important about the number of vigils we have, it's the fact that inside we still remember those affected by the tragedy.

<< Home