Sunday, December 02, 2001

Finals are coming! I love finals week for some reason. I think it's because we have NO lectures or discussions to get in our way! It's free time to study and NO freakin pressue from stupid ass homework!

I had a good weekend. The whole family celebrated my Grandma's birthday. She doesn't look a day over 30. My Grandma is absolutely the coolest woman in the world.

Relatives from the Bay area (i can already hear some of you saying "w00t w00t") and also from the LA area (i can hear more "w00t w00t"s) came down to our San Diego South Bay 619 Represent house (hahahah). We had SO MUCH FOOD and I ate like 7 times that day. I was so full that I couldn't even study anymore. But the best part was my cousin Lilibeth (for some of you Kappa girls out there, her and my cousin Leslie were both KDPhis @ UCSD) bringing her X-BOX !!!!!! Her original plan was to buy it and sell it on eBay, but after seeing that EVERYONE was doing the same thing, she figured that she might as well keep it. After hours and hours of Dead or Alive tournaments between all of the first cousins, we popped in Madden 2002. That game is so sweet. New Orleans beats Seattle in overtime! Yeah!!!!!!!! Later we put in Tony Hawk Pro Skaer 2x, and let me tell you that game gets addicting. Tricking off everything in site. My cousin Jeremy (ucsb grad) and I played in Horse mode, but we changed the word to "HORESHITE" to make the game last longer. But in Graffiti mode he destroyed me, and Brian (csuf grad) ripped me apart in trick attack.

After some MORE madden 2002, it was 12:45 am so i began reading again for poli sci then went to sleep.

But who could have studied during that fun ass weekend? I got a LOT of stress relieved.

i want xbox. now now now.