Wednesday, February 27, 2002

Haha, Karaoke @ the PC cove was fun! Joe told me he'd be there so I could give him this $6, but I forgot it was today. So while on AIM i saw Brian's message and it said karaoke @ pc cove today, so i was like oh damn. I went to my physics 2d discussion, went to rubio's and went inside. I said sup to Ram and Ronnel and saw all the other KP people there. Man, these KP people got some powerful lungs. I did a song with Ronnel and Ram, "I want it That way". Lol, my crappy voice butchered the song, but oh well. Later on Brian and I went up to do Mambo #5. I changed all the names to fit the names of the girls in KP, yeah it messed up all the rhyming but screw it, i'm done. time for physics hw. oooo, lots of people online.