Haters in the club, baaaack up


Sunday morning around 7am, we set out on the road to Irvine then to Las Vegas. Stopping in Jean, Nevada, I wanted to play Roulette. interestingly enough, I was winning, and this random guy named Kevin was watching and asked me to teach him how to bet. so he followed me and the two of us destroyed the table, taking in $40.
Sunday night we went to Studio 54 because the ladies were omg hawt. The seven of us (me, lester, dre, tidiane, stephaney, emily, and also sherry) got down at what's supposedly the second or third best club in Vegas, because Club Rain was full. ok so interesting scenario; you know the whole Wingman theory? IT DOESN'T WORK ALL THE TIME. You end up with the wrong girl half the time. oh yeah, that and I love Jack & Coke, even though it's $7.
Monday was all about the Island Buffet and some serious gambling at Arizona Charlie's and Excalibur. roulette is still my sure-shot game, but if I want big money, I have to start playing blackjack and craps. but you're not supposed to try to "learn" every game, you need to learn to concentrate on one game and get really good at it. sucks that I lost $100 on one stinkin crap table at AC though.
Tuesday we went to Primm to make up the last of our cash before leaving Nevada. after scouring what we could (and emily and steph heading back earlier that morning), we were on our way back home to SD in 7 hour long traffic, cause a brush fire had jumped onto the 15 freeway.
---

this was from chris jeff and mikey's bbq at their Cord house (yes that's jessica p. in the back if any of you recognize her). i won a total of $8 in a one dollar buy in no limit texas hold em game. and in addition to some bacardi gold, it made for a great bbq.
in order for me to move in there, i HAVE to land the damn software testing position in Mira Mesa. let's go Tristaff, pull me a miracle. you're a staffing company, this is what you do!

<< Home