Monday, October 01, 2001

Class is over. Yay.

I woke up at 9:59 am, and got dressed and shuttled over to York at 10:10 and got to my class at 10:25. Pretty good time, only 15 minutes and the new stuff she didn't talk about yet so I was lucky. After lecture, I went to Library Walk and picked up an Asian Avenue CD from one of the 100 cute girls that Kappa Delta Phi has rushed. I then left at 11:50am to my Poli Sci discussion class.

Now check this, there is this girl who walked in like 10 minutes before class with bare feet. She probably had sandals in her pack or something, or maybe she walks around barefoot. So she sits on a chair and sits in a halfway indian style position with one leg up and one leg down. Her feet are dirty and crusty.

Trying to stifle my laughter I just listened to my AsianAvenue CD on my cd player. After meeting our kick ass TA named Matt who watches BattleBots in his free time, I went back to Warren Lecture Hall and saw Robert and Laarnie; i didn't know they had Phys 2c also. After THAT i went to Math 20E with our prof Shirin Handjani, who always wears the same pair of short shorts each time.

Now i'm back here, and I just started the rice cooker.

Great, i smell burning rice.