Friday, October 12, 2001

Haha, I love UCSD! Why, because they have kick ass TV shows. Lately, i've found out how fun it can be calling SRTV, and Warren College TV. A few nights ago, Tri and I were desperately trying to get through to WC TV because we really wanted an Iron Monkey poster. And we got one! It's hanging in our living room.

I then saw WC TV's "the live show", and they were talking about the fire drill and stuff. Some guy was given movie passes in a trivia contest. I saw this as another golden opportunity. I called in, chatted about the Fire Drill, and also about Fall Fest, and when I got my question right (name a band at Fall Fest), i won a "Dont say a Word" movie poster.

I then saw SR TV, and Randi this cute girl was hosting 19 going on 20. I starting IMing them but the responses were slow and stuff. I then watched my tape of Survivor, then put it back on SRTV. Apparently there was an uproar because she put her ethnic studies project on tv. It was about possessive investment in whiteness. But anyway, she did her thing and stuff. I went back to my tape of Survivor.

I came back to SRTV and it was a video trip of Hawaii. I then IMed the station like "is this thing live", and all of a sudden she responds, and i'm like "whoa, wtf; are there PEOPLE still there? it's 1:55 am". I then called em up and it was tight! we started talking about random shit, and even talked about her ethnic studies, about being asian and all. I told her I was watching the show earlier and she was like "awwwwww". Meanwhile, Terry was macking on her ROOMATE who was at the computer since Randi had to go to the computer. So I was talkin to Randi, and Terry was talkin to Rosie.

Damn, we got game. Straight up we got game up in this apartment.