Hey, I didn't know Gentri functions were supposed to kick ass. What happened? Go see RANT.
Ahh, what would have been. I met Darlene, the girl who lost the Miss Gentri 00-01 election, the one I was the "judge" of. I wasn't sure of it when I saw her sitting in her chair, but after talking to her I (finally) figured out that this it was Darlene. I felt like a dumbass for not remembering her, so she was probably looking at me like "what do you want you fucknut". She's moved on to UCR and everything, but what would have happened if I had picked her as Miss Gentri?
On the plus side, I would have got to know her a lot better, which would have kicked ass. But I would have missed out on meeting cool people like Shelley and her friends David and Bernie who are now in UCSD's 220 (it's good to have hook ups).
Now get this, once Shelley's (and my) reign end this year, Darlene will be the new Miss Gentri 2002-2003.
Should I ask to be Mr. Gentri again? If i wanted i COULD be with her for 2 years as her Mr. Gentri. Questions, questions. And right now, I have to do some Poli Sci reading or i'll be so screwed I wouldn't even make it to 2002.
Ahh, what would have been. I met Darlene, the girl who lost the Miss Gentri 00-01 election, the one I was the "judge" of. I wasn't sure of it when I saw her sitting in her chair, but after talking to her I (finally) figured out that this it was Darlene. I felt like a dumbass for not remembering her, so she was probably looking at me like "what do you want you fucknut". She's moved on to UCR and everything, but what would have happened if I had picked her as Miss Gentri?
On the plus side, I would have got to know her a lot better, which would have kicked ass. But I would have missed out on meeting cool people like Shelley and her friends David and Bernie who are now in UCSD's 220 (it's good to have hook ups).
Now get this, once Shelley's (and my) reign end this year, Darlene will be the new Miss Gentri 2002-2003.
Should I ask to be Mr. Gentri again? If i wanted i COULD be with her for 2 years as her Mr. Gentri. Questions, questions. And right now, I have to do some Poli Sci reading or i'll be so screwed I wouldn't even make it to 2002.

<< Home