I spent the time after the end of my classes trying to burn this stupid CD, and I figured out what happened after SIX bad burns, that I had to unplug the WEBCAM before I can BURN anything. Fook.
I thought KP meetings start at 7pm. Doh, they start at 6. Fook.
Oh well, I caught the meeting of the Kuya and Ate pairings. I didn't sign up for one, because I AM NOT A FUN person! I have no Car, no Money, no nothing. I'm so LAME, haha. Run away from me, run away before my lameness catches up to you!
APSA High School Conference meeting, ooh yeah these are always fun. I'm glad i'm participating @ a chair level this year. We opened up an icebreaker where I had to bring back horrid memories of Morse high school 10th grade, when I was unpopular shy and hated a lot of people. But the math, the MATH, i was SO DAMN GOOD AT MATH. I WAS THE BEST I OWNED EVERYONE IN THAT SUBJECT.
I met with Jeff and he designed the cover. I gave him the thumbs up and it will be our new cover. The interior is being worked on right now. and once we get the deadline info from our respective commitees, the students will be like "hell yeah this program kicks ass" and they'll keep it like a yearbook. Jeff is a big yearbook buff, this guy has it locked down.
I thought KP meetings start at 7pm. Doh, they start at 6. Fook.
Oh well, I caught the meeting of the Kuya and Ate pairings. I didn't sign up for one, because I AM NOT A FUN person! I have no Car, no Money, no nothing. I'm so LAME, haha. Run away from me, run away before my lameness catches up to you!
APSA High School Conference meeting, ooh yeah these are always fun. I'm glad i'm participating @ a chair level this year. We opened up an icebreaker where I had to bring back horrid memories of Morse high school 10th grade, when I was unpopular shy and hated a lot of people. But the math, the MATH, i was SO DAMN GOOD AT MATH. I WAS THE BEST I OWNED EVERYONE IN THAT SUBJECT.
I met with Jeff and he designed the cover. I gave him the thumbs up and it will be our new cover. The interior is being worked on right now. and once we get the deadline info from our respective commitees, the students will be like "hell yeah this program kicks ass" and they'll keep it like a yearbook. Jeff is a big yearbook buff, this guy has it locked down.

<< Home