Three pieces of business:
1. Math Midterm.
Screw you flow lines, SCREW YOU and your properties!
2. IM Flag Football
Man I have to learn the rules to this game. I keep playing by the NFL rules and I keep getting warned for that. I want to BOWL my blocker over, but it's illegal to use the head and shoulders to drive him to the ground. So I got warned. Also, I was wondering why we were penalized for having a girl rush against a guy blocker. What's with that? I guess it's illegal for inter-gender boot knocking.
We almost won, but it was 32 - 12 at the end of the game. Nice touchdowns Ian and Jen.
3. I know what you're thinking. TELL ME about FRIENDSHIP GAMES.
Haha, go to RANT to read all about the scandalous, sexy, and fun details!
1. Math Midterm.
Screw you flow lines, SCREW YOU and your properties!
2. IM Flag Football
Man I have to learn the rules to this game. I keep playing by the NFL rules and I keep getting warned for that. I want to BOWL my blocker over, but it's illegal to use the head and shoulders to drive him to the ground. So I got warned. Also, I was wondering why we were penalized for having a girl rush against a guy blocker. What's with that? I guess it's illegal for inter-gender boot knocking.
We almost won, but it was 32 - 12 at the end of the game. Nice touchdowns Ian and Jen.
3. I know what you're thinking. TELL ME about FRIENDSHIP GAMES.
Haha, go to RANT to read all about the scandalous, sexy, and fun details!

<< Home