Mah Jong - Green and I just finished one ENTIRE GAME of Mah Jong on Yahoo! We did all 16+ required rounds through each wind. We stayed in our seats the whole time, our opponents cycled through like nine different people. Jeff owned the game, winning i think 9 games. I won 5 of em, and the rest went to the other seats. At first it looked like a land slide, but then I made an amazing 1200 point round to come back within striking distance. I was so close, but then the game ended and the final score left Jeff ahead.
Wow, everyone in my house is awake. But...... they're all leaving to work after just waking up. I, on the other hand, am getting ready to go to sleep. Yeah me~!
Wow, everyone in my house is awake. But...... they're all leaving to work after just waking up. I, on the other hand, am getting ready to go to sleep. Yeah me~!

<< Home