My daily reads jeff, cat, janet, gennie, and irvi, aren't blogging as often during the holidays because they have more of a life than i do. So i'm here to pick up the slack and perpetuate myself as the guy who has way too much time on his hands. (But the Gentri party still lingers on in my head! Hi Darlene!)
Monitor - I have a glare filter on my monitor. It broke, and the glass shattered everywhere. At least my monitor is ok. That would suck if I couldn't bring you guys fun and entertaining blog material every few days!
Gentri Stuff - I think Darlene lied to me about her AIM name, cause she hasn't signed on yet. Or, it could be that she has a life also and doesn't sign on all the time. Haha, i'm such a loser. We have to choreograph something to do for the coronation ceremony. When Shelley and I did it, she got her friends David and Bernie from UCSD's 220 and another friend from SDSU to help choregraph one minute of bye-bye-bye by n'sync. Hell, maybe this time Darlene and I can do ja rule and j.lo. Haha, that would scare all the filipino families when ja rule comes out saying "WHAT'S my motherfucking NAME" in the beginning. If you haven't heard that part in the beginning, then you've been listening to the radio edited clean version. Download the dirty version with all the bad words from audiogalaxy.
Charger Football - They tried so HARD, and got so FAR, but in the END, it doesn't even MATTER!!!!!! On the final drive of the game, Leonardo Carson picked it off!!!!!!!! BUT THE REFS CALL ROUGHING THE PASSER ON HARRISON!!!! why oh why oh why can't we WIN anymore? Aldrin is Sad for an 8th straight week.
Computer game rehab - Coming Winter Quarter, i am going to take a leave on rehab from computer games. I need to get over my addiction to Counterstrike. I'm going to sharpen up my pool cues and spend time in the gameroom more often, instead of only 2 times last quarter. And less Dance Mania X, i must have spent $10 last quarter. I also want to spend time watching movies at the PC Theatre. But i can't, because I always end up going alone! Everyone else is like "oh i'm busy" blah blah blah. That's why i spent so much time playing computer games, it's a solo activity.
Christmas - It's almost here! 24 more hours till I can open my gifts in selfish revelry and eat without guilt! Mooooowahahahhahaa
Monitor - I have a glare filter on my monitor. It broke, and the glass shattered everywhere. At least my monitor is ok. That would suck if I couldn't bring you guys fun and entertaining blog material every few days!
Gentri Stuff - I think Darlene lied to me about her AIM name, cause she hasn't signed on yet. Or, it could be that she has a life also and doesn't sign on all the time. Haha, i'm such a loser. We have to choreograph something to do for the coronation ceremony. When Shelley and I did it, she got her friends David and Bernie from UCSD's 220 and another friend from SDSU to help choregraph one minute of bye-bye-bye by n'sync. Hell, maybe this time Darlene and I can do ja rule and j.lo. Haha, that would scare all the filipino families when ja rule comes out saying "WHAT'S my motherfucking NAME" in the beginning. If you haven't heard that part in the beginning, then you've been listening to the radio edited clean version. Download the dirty version with all the bad words from audiogalaxy.
Charger Football - They tried so HARD, and got so FAR, but in the END, it doesn't even MATTER!!!!!! On the final drive of the game, Leonardo Carson picked it off!!!!!!!! BUT THE REFS CALL ROUGHING THE PASSER ON HARRISON!!!! why oh why oh why can't we WIN anymore? Aldrin is Sad for an 8th straight week.
Computer game rehab - Coming Winter Quarter, i am going to take a leave on rehab from computer games. I need to get over my addiction to Counterstrike. I'm going to sharpen up my pool cues and spend time in the gameroom more often, instead of only 2 times last quarter. And less Dance Mania X, i must have spent $10 last quarter. I also want to spend time watching movies at the PC Theatre. But i can't, because I always end up going alone! Everyone else is like "oh i'm busy" blah blah blah. That's why i spent so much time playing computer games, it's a solo activity.
Christmas - It's almost here! 24 more hours till I can open my gifts in selfish revelry and eat without guilt! Mooooowahahahhahaa

<< Home