Woke up about 2 hours ago. Cooked breakfast, ate it, did all my Internet stuff (fantasy sports, AAMP collection, blog reading). Speaking of blog reading, I need more blogs to read! I only have five that I look at each day, and only like 2 of them are updated frequently. So i've been going on gennie's site (her site has the most links listed) and clicking on all of them to read other people's blogs. sites like hecka fresh and everlasting innocence have some cool layouts, and antxiety looks like it came straight out of Silent Hill 2. My roomate last year and his friend both went to Whitney high school, but most of these blogs are Cerritos high people. Indeed what a small world it is.
I should really put some clothes on. Sitting here naked won't help me pass this stupid quantum physics quiz on friday. Oh crap, the webcam is on...
I should really put some clothes on. Sitting here naked won't help me pass this stupid quantum physics quiz on friday. Oh crap, the webcam is on...

<< Home