Thursday, January 10, 2002

I've returned to blogger. Wait till you hear about my past few days

Tuesday: my History class is pretty cool, it's called History & Hollywood. We learn about all the movies and the directors and the political impacts each had on each other. Our movie assignments have been given to us for each week. I can't wait for Apocalypse Now on week 7, that movie was so kick ass when we watched it @ morse.

after that and another physics lecture, i was pretty tired because my sleep cycle was all fucked up. I watched 24 then took a Motrin at 10pm. I was knocked out by 10:01pm. Later that night i woke up at 3am, wide awake. I was like "damn, what am i going to do now", so i played the Sims for 2 hours until I fell asleep again. Then i woke back up at 6:45am, and took a 20 minute shower because i felt like craaaaaaaaap.

Wednesday: had diarrhea. After taking a shit after my shower, i went to my chem class. I came back to the apartment afterward and took a crap, then took a 20 minute nap. Went to my physics and ece class, came back, took a third crap. then i went to sleep for 4 hours. Woke up at 5:45pm, and after taking a shower and still having my headache and colon problems i skipped the k.p. meeting and had dinner instead. Went to my physics lecture 6:50pm, and i thought i could leave early and meet jeff @ 7:20 so we could go to the apsa hsc eval meeting. But i really started getting into the stuff the prof was talking about and got out @ 7:40. thank god the meeting didn't start until the end of jeopardy @ janet's house (i almost got the Final Jeopardy question right).

eval meeting was pretty cool. we finally got a chance to wrap up the whole conference and see how we could improve on next year's thing. PHEW, it's finally ALL done. Only 300+ days till the next conference.