THE PATRIOTS WON?????????????
Troy Brown, to coach Bill Belichik on the field during the celebration:
"We shocked the world, coach! Nobody gave us a chance, we shocked the world! But we're not suprised! We're not surprised!"
And i LOST in my own Super Bowl pool. I'm going to be honest, i did Not give the Patriots a chance in Super Bowl XXXVI. I always root for the underdogs but it seemed helpless, I didn't think anyone could stop the Ram offensive machine. I'll blog more about this amazing game ever.
SUPER BOWL XXXVII IS COMING TO SAN DIEGO!!!!!!
Troy Brown, to coach Bill Belichik on the field during the celebration:
"We shocked the world, coach! Nobody gave us a chance, we shocked the world! But we're not suprised! We're not surprised!"
And i LOST in my own Super Bowl pool. I'm going to be honest, i did Not give the Patriots a chance in Super Bowl XXXVI. I always root for the underdogs but it seemed helpless, I didn't think anyone could stop the Ram offensive machine. I'll blog more about this amazing game ever.
SUPER BOWL XXXVII IS COMING TO SAN DIEGO!!!!!!

<< Home