you can call me M-I, crooked letter crooked letter P I M P
that song is hot
so the soap opera that is my class schedule continues to unfold. ECE 159A and ETHN 1A have both clinched spots into the final schedule, and CSE 21 is on the outside looking in. By the end of the week, I will hopefully find out of AIP will count as 4 more units.
If it doesn't count as 4 more units, then i'm screwed because of the UCSD Minimum Progress rule, saying you must have 36 units per any stretch of 3 quarters.
The only reason i'm concerned about AIP not counting is because I haven't found a faculty advisor yet, and Linda said I need to start my internship this week. She didn't say the "or else" part, but i'm pretty sure she implied one. Once again it's time to make more phone calls about that tomorrow.
Ethnic 1A is cool, our professor is named David Pellow, and all i keep thinking is Brian Fellows from SNL.
ECE 159A is ok i guess, queueing systems. i'm just worried I won't remember all that ECE 109 business about Poissons.
i have another thing to add to my plate now. APSA high school conference meetings are 8:30pm on wednesdays, which is beyond the time i'm supposed to come home (except for academic reasons). i'm not sure my parents would be thrilled with me staying late because of an extra curricular. And since they say 830, we know in reality after everyone arrives and settles down and stops talking, the meeting will really start 845, and the meeting will actually be done maybe 10-1030pm.
see that's hella late. i'm not sure my mom will think it's important enough for me to be sacrificing study time and sleep time to be doing something for APSA.
too much i tell you!!!
time to go to sleep. my goal is to be an 11pm - 6am sleeper.
so the soap opera that is my class schedule continues to unfold. ECE 159A and ETHN 1A have both clinched spots into the final schedule, and CSE 21 is on the outside looking in. By the end of the week, I will hopefully find out of AIP will count as 4 more units.
If it doesn't count as 4 more units, then i'm screwed because of the UCSD Minimum Progress rule, saying you must have 36 units per any stretch of 3 quarters.
The only reason i'm concerned about AIP not counting is because I haven't found a faculty advisor yet, and Linda said I need to start my internship this week. She didn't say the "or else" part, but i'm pretty sure she implied one. Once again it's time to make more phone calls about that tomorrow.
Ethnic 1A is cool, our professor is named David Pellow, and all i keep thinking is Brian Fellows from SNL.
ECE 159A is ok i guess, queueing systems. i'm just worried I won't remember all that ECE 109 business about Poissons.
i have another thing to add to my plate now. APSA high school conference meetings are 8:30pm on wednesdays, which is beyond the time i'm supposed to come home (except for academic reasons). i'm not sure my parents would be thrilled with me staying late because of an extra curricular. And since they say 830, we know in reality after everyone arrives and settles down and stops talking, the meeting will really start 845, and the meeting will actually be done maybe 10-1030pm.
see that's hella late. i'm not sure my mom will think it's important enough for me to be sacrificing study time and sleep time to be doing something for APSA.
too much i tell you!!!
time to go to sleep. my goal is to be an 11pm - 6am sleeper.

<< Home