and you pass to the left and sail to the right
apsa meeting pwned again today
we played the Poetry game, where everyone in your group sits in a circle and everyone begins their poem with one line on their own paper. then everyone passes to the right and adds onto the poem from the previous one. omg teh l337 group 6 made my poem r0x0rz:
And we're going to break it down like this...
you know you can't resist.
the sweet aroma, the tantalizing smell
it was amazing, in love i almost fell
and down the big hill i fell out of control
when i move my body to the music and my soul
I get sweaty and fatigued as the high passes on.
And the day turns to night so I,
I dance all night, you know I don't deny
by the end of the night you know you can't hide.
mad props to group 6.
so what else did i do today? oh yeah there was the matter of...
i started my internship today! this is for REAL !!!!!!!!! whoohoo!
REAL BORING !!! lol well it's my first day so the other intern David wanted me to start off easy so we just put together and organized project binders. so basically when a manila folder full of project information comes, we print out a table of contents and file it away using colored index tabs and put them all in a black binder and label the outside.
so i did that for 5 hours. the Kearny Mesa HS binder was the hugest one of all because it had everyone's timesheets in it X-(
after 3pm there was nobody left in the office except the secretary and the president. so after failing to fix their computer problems because of the sorriest excuse for USB ports i've ever seen, i clocked out and went back to campus.
i met alice today (yay finally just the two of us got to hang out) in the library and i napped / read for ethnic studies until she had to go to genetics. so after taking her there I went to the apsa office and met wilson for lunch at subway then we came back and evan and i played Little Fighter 2 on our laptops.
and yeah teh apsa meeting ruled.
but the most important news by far of today,
54 = PWNED !!! people of color will REFUSE to be silenced !!!
and of course I voted for Arnold for governor! omg I am teh psychic when it comes to voting.
we played the Poetry game, where everyone in your group sits in a circle and everyone begins their poem with one line on their own paper. then everyone passes to the right and adds onto the poem from the previous one. omg teh l337 group 6 made my poem r0x0rz:
And we're going to break it down like this...
you know you can't resist.
the sweet aroma, the tantalizing smell
it was amazing, in love i almost fell
and down the big hill i fell out of control
when i move my body to the music and my soul
I get sweaty and fatigued as the high passes on.
And the day turns to night so I,
I dance all night, you know I don't deny
by the end of the night you know you can't hide.
mad props to group 6.
so what else did i do today? oh yeah there was the matter of...
i started my internship today! this is for REAL !!!!!!!!! whoohoo!
REAL BORING !!! lol well it's my first day so the other intern David wanted me to start off easy so we just put together and organized project binders. so basically when a manila folder full of project information comes, we print out a table of contents and file it away using colored index tabs and put them all in a black binder and label the outside.
so i did that for 5 hours. the Kearny Mesa HS binder was the hugest one of all because it had everyone's timesheets in it X-(
after 3pm there was nobody left in the office except the secretary and the president. so after failing to fix their computer problems because of the sorriest excuse for USB ports i've ever seen, i clocked out and went back to campus.
i met alice today (yay finally just the two of us got to hang out) in the library and i napped / read for ethnic studies until she had to go to genetics. so after taking her there I went to the apsa office and met wilson for lunch at subway then we came back and evan and i played Little Fighter 2 on our laptops.
and yeah teh apsa meeting ruled.
but the most important news by far of today,
54 = PWNED !!! people of color will REFUSE to be silenced !!!
and of course I voted for Arnold for governor! omg I am teh psychic when it comes to voting.

<< Home