Tuesday, July 06, 2004

one of those surveys

it's Tuesday night, time for a blog

ok so i'm a bit under the weather and thus lazy. so let's do a simple about-me types of blogs! i invite you at home to play along as well!!!

hey, don't you dare move that mouse to the X in the corner of the window. no, no, noooo don't close my window!!!! =(

oh good you're still here. on with the survey:


----------------

Instructions: Copy and paste these 100 statements and bold the ones that
are true about yourself.



01. When I was younger, I made some bad decisions. --one time i jumped off the top of the stairs
02. I don't watch much TV these days. --yeah right, as we speak i'm watching Family Guy
03. I love broccoli. --only when it has like, macaroni and cheese around it
04. I love sleeping. --who doesn't?
05. I have loads of books. --they're all books from school, and those Encyclopedias you buy at Ralphs for $7 each
06. I once slept on a toilet. --O_o
07. I love playing video games. --are you kidding me? no seriously, are you kidding me?
08. I adore marijuana. --no, but my grand mentee Soap probably does
09. I watch porn movies. --i'm mature enough to say i've done it, you immature reader
10. I watch "One Tree Hill". --sorry i dont watch the WB
11. I like sharks. --yes, when they are not EATING ME ALIVE
12. I love spiders, they are adorable, especially the ones with bright colors on their backs. --*dotdotdot* next question
13. I was born without hair and I still have no hair. --to person who wrote this survey: having no fair isn't funny. ever hear of chemotherapy?
14. I like George W. Bush. --you know what? GET OUT OF IRAQ you dumbass
15. People are cool. --especially me
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year. --well doesn't everyone?
17. I have a Toyota and a pool. --YES, but the pool is part of the Community center
18. I have a lot to learn. --no, i pretty much know everything. Go ahead, ask me. lol j/k
19. I carry my knife everywhere with myself. --because my name is Johnny Rambo, obviously.
20. I'm really, really smart. --oh yeah, what's up *throwing hands in the air*
21. I've never broken someone's bones.-- but there are people i wanna take out. maybe even YOU... go run!
22. I have a secret. --oh i got good ones. wanna hear some?
23. I hate rain. --yes, because you can't go to import car shows to see hot models if it rains
24. I drink health juice. --orange juice is healthy, isn't it? or does that count
25. Punk rock rules. --no, Lil Jon Kanye West Tupac and Jay Z rule
26. I hate Bill Gates. --he's one of the people i aspire to be
27. I love Vietnamese food.-- go pho! go pho! pass the spring rolls
28. I would hate to be famous. --by answering "yes", that means the Papparazzi have won! so i answer No!
29. I am not a morning person.-- i like being awake in the morning actually
30. I have semi-long hair.-- uh, no
31. I have short hair. --that's right
32. I have potential. --more than you, haha
33. I'm pure Afghan.-- what kind of racist wrote this survey?
34. My legs are two different sizes. -- no, but if they were, that'd be dope. i could be an NFL Place Kicker
35. I have a twin. --no, but there are other people with my first name. I must eliminate them all so i can be The One.
36. I wear those long ass socks. --eh?
37. I can roll my tongue. --as in Spanish, "perro" or any other rolling sounds?
38. I like the way that I look.-- no i'm fat. FAT! FAAAAAAAAT! *jumps out window*
39. I'm obsessed with Italian food.-- i'm not obsessed, but all Italian foods that ends in a Vowel rule (think about it)
40. I know how to french braid. --no, but if i did, i guess that'd be helpful
41. I can be pessimistic or optimistic whenever I want. --it's called good days and bad days
42. I have a lot of mood swings. --w000t!
43. I skateboard/snowboard.-- i wish i did. i mean, chicks dig men on boards.
44. I think that skateboarders are HOT. --oh yeah, that Tony Hawk is SO HAWT. ok whatever, next.
45. I'm in a band. --like that movie band of brothers? or a rock band? no in either case
46. I have talent. --i got more talent in my thumb than you have in your entire... hand. or something.
47. I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have. --not really.
48. I think that I'm popular. --of course i'm popular. look how many people visit my blog!
49. I am currently single. --as my friend Big Pat once said, "aldrin is off the market!"
50. I can swim. --i can sorta float but not swim
51. My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, red or blue --white and blue, and black too (Orlando Magic, that's right)
52. I practically live on the comp. --ask my AIM mentee stacy and see if you get a serious response to this question
53. I love to shop. --if it's Best Buy or Fry's or Old Navy or Anchor Blue
54. I would classify myself as either punk or goth.-- heckinaw
55. I would classify myself as ghetto. --*throws up gang signs* southside mutha f*****!!!
56. I'm a prep, shop at Abercrombie/American Eagle, and ADMIT IT.-- no but i'd probably go there if i were rich
57. I'm obsessed with my xanga. --i'm obsessed with my blog actually
58. I don't hate anyone. --not true. i hate YOU. go spin around in your chair in shame.
59. I know how to square dance. --stupid warren freshman horrific experiences
60. I have a unibrow.-- no
61. I'm completely embarassed to be seen with my mom. --no because my mom can kick your mom's ass
62. I have a cell phone. --what, are we Amish?
63. I believe in God.-- you best be saying yes *looks for a lightning bolt*
64. I watch MTV on a daily basis.-- no because there's never any music videos on anymore
65. I know how to play the tuba. --i should learn to play a musical instrument
66. I need coffee to live. --starbucks frapuccinos only (thx to stacy again)
67. I have had a boyfriend before. --i certainly hope not
68. I've rejected someone before. --i've never been asked, dipwad
69. I currently like someone and they have no idea that I like them. --no i pretty much tell her that every day
70. I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life. --i do. i want to be an Engineer making bank and my family will pwn your family.
71. I want to have kids when I get older. --yes, and they can hang out with your kids too.
72. I have changed a diaper before. --hell no
73. I've called the cops on a friend before. --hahahah that's messed up
74. I bite my nails. --no that's gross
75. I crack my knuckles. --yes i do (and it's not gross)
76. I'm not allergic to anything. --i'm only allergic to shrimp cicharon
77. I love Broadway plays, and have been to at least 3. --Miss Saigon owned like no tomorrow, but i haven't seen 3
78. I have no idea who the 38th president was. --i don't remember presidents by their #. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, was it Reagan?
79. I plan on seeing Mary Kate and Ashley's new movie.-- NO
80. I am completely shy around the opposite sex. --unfortunately that's true
81. I'm online 24/7.-- i used to be *sigh*
82. I have at least 25 away messages saved. --i used to have that too *sigh*^2
83. I have tried alcohol or drugs at a party.-- my first party in college, that's right.
84. I loved Rush Hour. --that was pretty funny
85. I've read all five of the Harry Potter books. --i've read ZERO muahahahha
86. If I were a dwarf, I would be Dopey. --no, i'd want to be Doc. he probably made hella bank.
87. When I was a kid I played with G.I. Joe. --i played with Ninja Turtles and sports action figures, like a mini jordan and shaq
88. I dont mind country music. --i hear it almost every day now ;-) it's cool. suds in a bucket! SUDS! SUDS!!!!!
89. I would die for my friends.-- i would take bullets for them, yeah. then when i'm a ghost, i can haunt stuff too!
90. I think that Juicy Fruit is the best type of gum.-- i love those yellow wrappers
91. I watch soap operas whenever I can. --actually a long time ago my sister showed me Days of our Lives, with Stefano >=)
92. I'm paranoid.-- yes *hides*
93. I would love to be Demi Moore because Ashton Kutcher's a major hottie. --like omg he's sooo cute! yeah right
94. I love the Beatles.. they're classic. --yes they own, even though i know like none of their songs. U2 rules.
95. I know all the words to 'I'm a barbie girl'. --Aqua sucks
96. Halloween is awesome because you get free candy. --YEA!!!!!
97. I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it. --no i don't sorry
98. I like watching movies --is this in relation to #9?
99. I want this damned thing to be over! --thankfully, but why'd u have to swear like that?
100. I'm happy. --yes, i am. sadly it's true, i'm happy.