Happy Birthday Lisa and Rita and Brian and other people who I forgot to mention here. i'm pretty sure ibsen wrote it in her away message.
so the results of my Futek interview arrived!:
----
Dear Aldrin,
I apologize for the delay in the response but I will require one more day before I can finalize the decisions for the second interview.
Best regards,
Navid Mokhberi
----
Aldrin says: "GAH wait ANOTHER DAY????"
and you can imagine the heart attack I had when i saw the words "apologize". but there is STILL HOPE!
in other news, our tyrant of a boss, Aldrica L., has fired her 5th secretary in 9 months, this time the victim being pilipina woman Lee G. and you won't believe WHY she got fired: Aldrica found out Lee was interviewing for other jobs! so she just CUTS HER LIKE THAT????
Aldrica L. is a horrible boss. there, i said it. go ahead, fire me. you have NO OTHER DELIVERY GUYS, so you're kinda screwed if you do that, huh?
so the results of my Futek interview arrived!:
----
Dear Aldrin,
I apologize for the delay in the response but I will require one more day before I can finalize the decisions for the second interview.
Best regards,
Navid Mokhberi
----
Aldrin says: "GAH wait ANOTHER DAY????"
and you can imagine the heart attack I had when i saw the words "apologize". but there is STILL HOPE!
in other news, our tyrant of a boss, Aldrica L., has fired her 5th secretary in 9 months, this time the victim being pilipina woman Lee G. and you won't believe WHY she got fired: Aldrica found out Lee was interviewing for other jobs! so she just CUTS HER LIKE THAT????
Aldrica L. is a horrible boss. there, i said it. go ahead, fire me. you have NO OTHER DELIVERY GUYS, so you're kinda screwed if you do that, huh?

<< Home