Sunday, October 28, 2001

APSA Fall Retreat was great.

Actually I only stayed Saturday, I left @ midnight because I couldn't stay the whole night.
Oh well. Maybe I can lobby for Winter Retreat, where I can stay the whole time.
I hope it's in 619 again, that ruled.

I left my house at 6:30pm, and because I was so sexily close I stopped by Zapato's
to pick up some Carne Asada Fries for the miniature potluck. But a las, when I left
Zapato's at 7pm, it was pitch black. Navigating would be hard.

I got lost. How sad.

I called up Phil and sent out an S.O.S., and he guided me to his house.....

THAT HOUSE IS PHAT. It has a pool table, a swimming pool, a basketball court,
plus it's clean. Dang, Bonita has the hook up.

I went a few rounds on the Mah Jong table with Reggie, the acclaimed master
of the game, according to his fellow APSA roomates. Damn, he's quick. But
I took the first game sexily, and I took a second game later on. Hah, i'd be even
better on my tile set, where it translates all the chinese characters. Yeah i have
the PIW version.

I sat down to watch the pool table after eating. That's some good stuff
Janessa brought. Anyway at the table, David is a good shot, he's accurate. But then
you watch Janet, and she has one HELL of a cue speed off the break! The hardest
break i've ever seen is by my friend Dre from San Diego, with his table of choice being
at the 32nd St Naval Station.

Outside we did our icebreaker. Want to see it? Head on over to ENTROPY. Just
look below, and there's a button for ENTROPY. Click it later on.

After heading back inside for a short break, we went outside for a question
and answer icebreaker, where we pass around a paper bag filled with
questions we wrote.

Then it was 12am.

Sucks, I had to go home. That's not friggin fair, my sister gets to go to
L.A. for the weekend, but I can't even stay one night when i'm less than
2 miles away.