Wednesday, November 07, 2001

Oh man now I know why people don't blog daily these days. It's because they're soooooooooooooo sleepy.

I got 3 hours of sleep on Sunday night. My sleep cycle then got all fucked up.
Monday afternoon, i got 7 hours of sleep.
Monday night, i got 7 more hours of sleep.
So in a span of 24 hours, i spent 17 of them sleeping!

Hopefully, my biological clock will go back to normal now. Anyway, i'm ready to blog for YOU out there, those who are reading our site.

I just got back from Dance Routine practice. Man, that's quite a workout. But then again I am 5'11 and 215, so anything is a workout for me. We learned All for You, so now we have 112 and Janet to get our groove onto. I missed Skit practice on Monday night, partly because I was sleeping, so hopefully i'll be able to get in on some of the skit. It's good to have facilitators in the skit and dance routine because it gives the students something to look forward to in the entertainment portion. But then again, I don't want to be in the skit all unprepared and mess anything up. I'm going to have to put some time in.

Gee, this is what everyone is talking about when they're like "Conference is 11 days!!!!!"