I am sitting on a tilt. Why? Read on about my insane Wednesday and you'll find out the answer at the end. For some reason, whenever good stuff happens to me, it's always on a Wednesday.
8:00am: buzz-buzz-buzz-buzz. That's my alarm going off and my roomate jel saying "turn that shit off". I'm one hour away from my Chem midterm. So I get up and put some clothes on and wash my face, drink a cup of orange juice, and head on out. On the way to York Hall, I stop at the UCSD bookstore to buy a #2 pencil. Yes, i stopped to buy ONE pencil for 16 cents.
9:00am: that's what I get for being late; the only seats left are in the front. So i'm working, but then I notice that in the morning I didn't blow my nose or anything. So I had all this mucus from the night before trapped in my system. There was no way out, i was screwed. I had to just sniff it back into my lungs (which you should NEVER do; the bacteria is harmful to you). I wanted to concentrate on taking this Chem 6a midterm that I prepared so hard for (i skipped all my favorite TV shows!)
11:15am: Yep, I was going to pay the price for not properly blowing my nose. I now have a sore throat. Might as well just fight it with orange juice and gatorade. No time for that, must go through Physics 2d lecture and ECE 60a lecture. Our ECE midterm is on Friday, and our class has NO HOPE. The average on the homeworks is like 50%, and we're having so much trouble understanding what Ku is teaching in lecture.
1:30pm: After that I stopped by the PC gameroom to play some Dance Mania X to get my mind off stuff. I came back and Jel had corrected the first 6 problems of my midterm, so I was feeling better about that. Stupid sore throat. I went to sleep and woke up at 3:40, thinking "oh crap my chem discussion", but then thought there probably won't be one because we just had the midterm. But that little man inside me said to go check it out, you never know if ur having a quiz or something. So i get up and put my shoes on and go to the lecture hall. To the empty room. There was no section today. I got up for nothing.
6:00pm: i've been studying for that damn history final for the past 2 hours. It was time to go to the KP meeting. There i gave Ronnel his prize for winning the Super Bowl pool (see we DO GIVE OUT our prizes for our contest winners). I walked in during their Pictionary icebreaker. The best part was the final clue: movie title. I have no idea what the hell they were drawing, but all of a sudden it turned into "How Stella Got Her Groove Back". After a dialogue on what a PCC means, where once again i love talking about how I am the most WHITE filipino in the entire school. I can't do any of the Filipino things: speak the language, cook the food, dance the dances.
7:15pm: jeff then took us on an insane scavenger hunt for the Fun Committee. Our group with daniel lauren vaness jan jeff and I took john along to score mega-points by taking pictures in front of several locations. We hit the Saac lounge, the APSA office, Geisel, and the Library Lounge. We then checked out the MASA auction. Nick, David Tran, and Dave Beza all went up, and that was cool. Damn, MASA makes bank. And ronnel and jel both teamed up to buy a girl.
10:30pm: I spent more time working on my history midterm. brian and abel came by from their marshall lowers to check out our pad. that was cool of them to stop by and say hi. a few minutes after they left the call came from jeff saying it's time to roll.
10:45pm: with vaness in tow we went to revelle to go get jan. i got to see vaness' dorm room, which was impecably clean because that's how girls are. when you go to guy suites it's crap. haha, damn. i wish there was co-ed dorms. like me, and 7 other girls. now THAT is how it should be. anyway she got her stuff and we went to get jan out of blake. it was then back to the green mobile!
11:00pm: first stop, the beach. now here is where the fun started:
jeff: "let's find someone to take a picture."
vaness: "i'll just take a picture of you guys."
jeff: "no there's someone over there...."
*pause*
jeff: "..... and he doesn't look safe so we're going to leave right now"
*slam car door; screech tires and peel out of there*
We went to the Seal beach instead. Now of course nobody was there. So jeff holds the camera outstreched on his arm and we gather in front of the dont touch the seals sign.
11:15pm: onto Ralphs. jan wanted to get food and vaness wanted a camera. so on the way there we play the alphabet game, this time with foods.
our progress:
i went to the store and bought asparagus, brocolli, canteloupe, dum dums, escargot, filet mingon, guava, hard apples, ice, juice, killer tomatoes, leapin' lollipops, mystery meat, nectarines, oranges, pete's perfect pasta, quizno's submarines, ragu, slimy beans, tutoed tomatoes, underwear that's edible, venison, wonton, x-rated beef, yellow yams. (when we get together again, jan is up with the letter Z).
We're in ralphs and Vaness climbs into a cart as we have another girl take a picture of us.
11:30pm: it's broomball time bitch. for the next hour and a half till 1am, we cracked, slammed, knocked into each other with STANK ass helmets and heavy ass brooms. we fell, we bruised each other, we were in pain.
the game was between APSA and KP, the rivalry match. KP came decked out in face paint, so we were scared. But behind Tri and our amazing offense, we (APSA) won the game in the first hour, like 12 to 4. after that it was off with the gloves and cheating time. everyone started picking up the ball, throwing it, running with it, playing water polo, kickball, volleyball, it was insane. with over 40 people on the ice and two balls, that was the craziest game i've ever played.
1:15am: Tri gives me a ride home after we take 50 million pictures with 50 million cameras. however, tri parked in a separate lot, so it took us 10 minutes to walk to the car.
2:15am: walked from the parking structure back here. took a shower.
my butt hurts though. I fell on it too many times, and more on the right side than the left. so when i sit down, it's at a tilt.
special thanks to jeff vaness jan and the rest who completed my wednesday.
8:00am: buzz-buzz-buzz-buzz. That's my alarm going off and my roomate jel saying "turn that shit off". I'm one hour away from my Chem midterm. So I get up and put some clothes on and wash my face, drink a cup of orange juice, and head on out. On the way to York Hall, I stop at the UCSD bookstore to buy a #2 pencil. Yes, i stopped to buy ONE pencil for 16 cents.
9:00am: that's what I get for being late; the only seats left are in the front. So i'm working, but then I notice that in the morning I didn't blow my nose or anything. So I had all this mucus from the night before trapped in my system. There was no way out, i was screwed. I had to just sniff it back into my lungs (which you should NEVER do; the bacteria is harmful to you). I wanted to concentrate on taking this Chem 6a midterm that I prepared so hard for (i skipped all my favorite TV shows!)
11:15am: Yep, I was going to pay the price for not properly blowing my nose. I now have a sore throat. Might as well just fight it with orange juice and gatorade. No time for that, must go through Physics 2d lecture and ECE 60a lecture. Our ECE midterm is on Friday, and our class has NO HOPE. The average on the homeworks is like 50%, and we're having so much trouble understanding what Ku is teaching in lecture.
1:30pm: After that I stopped by the PC gameroom to play some Dance Mania X to get my mind off stuff. I came back and Jel had corrected the first 6 problems of my midterm, so I was feeling better about that. Stupid sore throat. I went to sleep and woke up at 3:40, thinking "oh crap my chem discussion", but then thought there probably won't be one because we just had the midterm. But that little man inside me said to go check it out, you never know if ur having a quiz or something. So i get up and put my shoes on and go to the lecture hall. To the empty room. There was no section today. I got up for nothing.
6:00pm: i've been studying for that damn history final for the past 2 hours. It was time to go to the KP meeting. There i gave Ronnel his prize for winning the Super Bowl pool (see we DO GIVE OUT our prizes for our contest winners). I walked in during their Pictionary icebreaker. The best part was the final clue: movie title. I have no idea what the hell they were drawing, but all of a sudden it turned into "How Stella Got Her Groove Back". After a dialogue on what a PCC means, where once again i love talking about how I am the most WHITE filipino in the entire school. I can't do any of the Filipino things: speak the language, cook the food, dance the dances.
7:15pm: jeff then took us on an insane scavenger hunt for the Fun Committee. Our group with daniel lauren vaness jan jeff and I took john along to score mega-points by taking pictures in front of several locations. We hit the Saac lounge, the APSA office, Geisel, and the Library Lounge. We then checked out the MASA auction. Nick, David Tran, and Dave Beza all went up, and that was cool. Damn, MASA makes bank. And ronnel and jel both teamed up to buy a girl.
10:30pm: I spent more time working on my history midterm. brian and abel came by from their marshall lowers to check out our pad. that was cool of them to stop by and say hi. a few minutes after they left the call came from jeff saying it's time to roll.
10:45pm: with vaness in tow we went to revelle to go get jan. i got to see vaness' dorm room, which was impecably clean because that's how girls are. when you go to guy suites it's crap. haha, damn. i wish there was co-ed dorms. like me, and 7 other girls. now THAT is how it should be. anyway she got her stuff and we went to get jan out of blake. it was then back to the green mobile!
11:00pm: first stop, the beach. now here is where the fun started:
jeff: "let's find someone to take a picture."
vaness: "i'll just take a picture of you guys."
jeff: "no there's someone over there...."
*pause*
jeff: "..... and he doesn't look safe so we're going to leave right now"
*slam car door; screech tires and peel out of there*
We went to the Seal beach instead. Now of course nobody was there. So jeff holds the camera outstreched on his arm and we gather in front of the dont touch the seals sign.
11:15pm: onto Ralphs. jan wanted to get food and vaness wanted a camera. so on the way there we play the alphabet game, this time with foods.
our progress:
i went to the store and bought asparagus, brocolli, canteloupe, dum dums, escargot, filet mingon, guava, hard apples, ice, juice, killer tomatoes, leapin' lollipops, mystery meat, nectarines, oranges, pete's perfect pasta, quizno's submarines, ragu, slimy beans, tutoed tomatoes, underwear that's edible, venison, wonton, x-rated beef, yellow yams. (when we get together again, jan is up with the letter Z).
We're in ralphs and Vaness climbs into a cart as we have another girl take a picture of us.
11:30pm: it's broomball time bitch. for the next hour and a half till 1am, we cracked, slammed, knocked into each other with STANK ass helmets and heavy ass brooms. we fell, we bruised each other, we were in pain.
the game was between APSA and KP, the rivalry match. KP came decked out in face paint, so we were scared. But behind Tri and our amazing offense, we (APSA) won the game in the first hour, like 12 to 4. after that it was off with the gloves and cheating time. everyone started picking up the ball, throwing it, running with it, playing water polo, kickball, volleyball, it was insane. with over 40 people on the ice and two balls, that was the craziest game i've ever played.
1:15am: Tri gives me a ride home after we take 50 million pictures with 50 million cameras. however, tri parked in a separate lot, so it took us 10 minutes to walk to the car.
2:15am: walked from the parking structure back here. took a shower.
my butt hurts though. I fell on it too many times, and more on the right side than the left. so when i sit down, it's at a tilt.
special thanks to jeff vaness jan and the rest who completed my wednesday.

<< Home