APSA Alumni Undergrad Sports Day was awesome. I woke up around 12:01pm from a very very tiring Saturday, and i figured "eh i'll just skip the sports day". But on everyone's away message they said they were @ the Sports day, so i was like "aaaaa hell might as well". Tri and I both went there, and yeah it was great. We won Soccer (damn David Tran has some baller skills), we also split the two Basketball games (behind Kobe Salunga) and then we beat them in Football with a last second 101 yard interception return by David (but of course it was all setup by me who defended their primary receivers, muahah). Yeah, it was fun to play football again. I even got an interception (but NINA had to be offsides so they called it back). It was great to see all the Alumni, like Laurence and Terrance. Good thing to know that once we graduate we'll still have a place to return to with APSA.

<< Home