Wow, yesertday was a good day.
ASP - Kristina came online IMing me the night before asking me if i was interested in volunteering to help out ASP on Friday for their book distribution. I said sure, i'll be over there after my 1220 class. So i get there and Nelly shows me around the distribution room, what does what, what is where, who does what. So her, Annie, Tri, and Chris were there so I could watch them for a few minutes before I began helping collect books and help people fill out their applications. The hardest part about it was questions though, like what they should do if blah blah blah. I just pointed to either Terry or Chris, haha. But yeah it was pretty fun actually.
PCC Modern Tryouts - Ok, i didn't take the word "tryout" seriously, but then when i saw how Mark and Reggie were running it, like dividing us up into groups, having us perform in front of them, and they all look at us while holding a clipboard, i was like, uh, eeep.
PCC Oasioas Practice - i REMEMBERED IT! OH YEAH. hahaha i was kicking ASS.
A.I. - I went to a friend's place in PC to watch the movie A.I., and they made desserts afterward (mmmmm, pastries with fruit....). they let me crash on their couch and watch tv too for a bit. DUDE THEIR PLACE IS LIKE SO CLEAN. Anyway it got late around 1200 so I headed on back to my own apartment. Which of course means, let it start raining! aaaaaaaaaa. Oh well i took a shower afterward.
Yep, finally a Friday night that really FELT like a Friday night. Now it's onto Saturday (oooh ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!)
ASP - Kristina came online IMing me the night before asking me if i was interested in volunteering to help out ASP on Friday for their book distribution. I said sure, i'll be over there after my 1220 class. So i get there and Nelly shows me around the distribution room, what does what, what is where, who does what. So her, Annie, Tri, and Chris were there so I could watch them for a few minutes before I began helping collect books and help people fill out their applications. The hardest part about it was questions though, like what they should do if blah blah blah. I just pointed to either Terry or Chris, haha. But yeah it was pretty fun actually.
PCC Modern Tryouts - Ok, i didn't take the word "tryout" seriously, but then when i saw how Mark and Reggie were running it, like dividing us up into groups, having us perform in front of them, and they all look at us while holding a clipboard, i was like, uh, eeep.
PCC Oasioas Practice - i REMEMBERED IT! OH YEAH. hahaha i was kicking ASS.
A.I. - I went to a friend's place in PC to watch the movie A.I., and they made desserts afterward (mmmmm, pastries with fruit....). they let me crash on their couch and watch tv too for a bit. DUDE THEIR PLACE IS LIKE SO CLEAN. Anyway it got late around 1200 so I headed on back to my own apartment. Which of course means, let it start raining! aaaaaaaaaa. Oh well i took a shower afterward.
Yep, finally a Friday night that really FELT like a Friday night. Now it's onto Saturday (oooh ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!)

<< Home